MNI 10th anniversary dinner at Mentakab, Pahang - 5 Dec 2009



Malaysian Newsprint Industries (MNI), a subsidiary of Hong Leong Industries, celebrated its 10th anniversary at a lavish dinner held in Mentakab, Pahang.
There were over 200 lucky draw prizes, including a 42' LCD TV as the grand prize.

I performed 'Burning Love' as the grand opening gambit, backed by the bodaciously curvacious Paper Dolls as my dancers.

Featured songs were mainly of Elvis, such as 'Wooden Heart', 'Blue Suede Shoes' & 'Suspicious Minds'. I also sang '情花开' (Ching Fa Hoy), taken from my debut Cantonese album. My performance ended with '朋 友' (Pung Yau), popularized by Alan Tam, with many guests singing along as they celebrate their friendship in their esteemed organisation.

Congratulations to MNI on your 10th anniversary.
Wishing you even greater years ahead and many more golden anniversaries to come.


The talented Paper Dolls.

No comments: