Christmas Eve Elvis performance at Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur

It was my 2nd year performing at Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur on Christmas Eve, back by popular demand. It's a challenge for me as I want to make my performance even better than last year's. I added many new songs to give it a fresh appeal, especially for repeated audience.



Gearing up for the show, at my suite in Federal Hotel.





















With the audience dancing to my songs in my 2nd segment.

The performance turned out to be great. The response was better than expected, and the hotel management complimented that I had improved from last year and it was a better show this year. My next challenge : to come up with an even more outstanding show next year :)

My sister, Mew Ling, with my parents, Bruce & Pat Wong.





With my wife, Natalie, who is a reliable personal assistant for all my performances.




At the giant poster facing the back entrance of Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur.


The next day, I made a special guest appearance for the Christmas lunch event at Federal Hotel.
It was a charity lunch for the children from Century Care Home. Next to me are my kids, Bradley & Brandel. The hotel threw in a surprise birthday cake for me, with the children singing the birthday song for me (and Brandel too....we share the same birthday, yes, we're both Christmas babies.)


Of all my Elvis performances during the year, the Christmas Eve show at Federal Hotel is my biggest event. I pray that it shall be an ongoing annual affair, with creative ideas for future performances. To everyone who attended the Christmas Eve dinner show 2009, a big thank you for your applause and warm greetings. It's been a pleasure entertaining all of you. Wishing you all a fabulous 2010 with good health, inner peace and happiness. Cheers!






No comments: