'Elvis' in a City - New Sunday Times 20 Dec 2009


Here's my featured article about me as Elvis, and my car, Honda City.

A big thank you to Ms. Grace Chen for the excellent write-up & wonderful photos.




My finalist trophy for 2002 'Be Elvis & Win' competiton by Discovery Channel.



My champion trophy from 2002 'Search for Elvis' competition by BMG & Lite FM




Authenthic Elvis shades from Graceland, Memphis, along with my Elvis CDs.




....“I sing along to the CD player and the Top 40s, and Elvis’ numbers are a favourite choice. Of late, I’ve been hearing a lot of my own voice too,” said Wong, who has just cut his first Cantonese album, Yat Foh Chan Chee Sam, with New Southern Records.
While Wong admits to having a lukewarm interest for cars, he does have his eyes set on a Honda CRV for a weekend car and maybe a new version of the Honda City sometime in the future.
For now, he is content with the iron horse in his driveway.
"It suits my needs as a family man," said Wong...




No comments: