Elvis at Hard Rock Hotel, Penang : 12 Dec 2009 - A Rockin' Purple Christmas with FedEx

I was invited to perform at the new Hard Rock Hotel, Penang for a luncheon organized by Federal Express Malaysia. The theme was "A Rockin' Purple Christmas with FedEx".
We arrived the day before in preperation for the big event.

It was an honour to perform at the Hall of Fame, attended by many guests, including the Managing Director of Federal Express Malaysia, Mr. Ramesh Kumar Singam.



The view from the room at 5th floor


Transformation begins...




Presenting...Elvis in the 60's.


Posing at the Elvis display section.


Performance at the Hall of Fame.






Posing again at the Elvis display section...this time, many people came forth to take photos with me.


Me and the management of Federal Express Malaysia, with MD Mr.Ramesh Kumar Singam next to me. Their feedback : "Thumbs up" performance!


Me & my lovely wife, Natalie.


It's a wrap...heading out of Penang.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, :) should I address you as Elvis or Alex? haha.. it doesn't matter right?

In FedEx Rockin Purple Christmas, my husband and I were captivated by your amazing performance and your 'magnetic' Elvis voice, we were absolutely enjoyed every moment of your performance.

I'd recorded part of your performance and showed it to my father, and he is shocked! He is the 100% Elvis fan ... haha.. and he has wanted to a chance to enjoy your performance too! Please update us if you have any upcoming performance in Penang!

I'll visit your blog again. Keep it up! Yeah!

cheers!
ching