30 Aug 2013: MIC Elvis Trio live on NTV7 Breakfast Show

The M.I.C. Elvis Trio was reunited after a few years since our last media event for an expat magazine cover story. The abbreviation M.I.C. simply stands for Malay Indian Chinese. What better occasion to feature us than the Merdeka Eve edition of the Breakfast Show. Awesome!!

Once again, thanks to the owner of Ol' Skool pub, Calvin, he has gotten us a sensational opportunity to for a live performance and interview on a national TV channel.

Our brief practice session

 Live rendition of 'Can't Help Falling In Love'




Also on the show was Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye. A chance of a lifetime to meet him in person.









With the hosts of the Breakfast Show



 Alex Wong, the 'Young Elvis of Malaysia'






A splendid group pic. Special thanks to Calvin (2nd from the right, with cap) 

I'm taking this baby home. I mean both the babe and this baby. Yeh baybee..

This ends an eventful month of August 2013. In God's perfect timing during the month, my adventure as Elvis has taken me to many places, including Hong Kong and a TV station too!

No comments: