About me

Hi there. Welcome to my blog. My name is Alex MK Wong. I am an Elvis Impersonator from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

By the grace of God, I discovered this unique talent and began my exciting journey. I enjoy being an entertainer as it brings out the best of me in self expression and creativity through songs and showmanship.

I'm a Financial Analyst with Chartered Accountant qualification. I serve in Renewal Lutheran Church as one of the worship leaders.

I'm a father of 2 lovely boys, Bradley & Brandel, and blissfully married to my wife, Natalie. My family members are proud of me, particularly my dad, being an ardent Elvis fan himself. I thank them all for their encouragement and support.

Above all, thank you Jesus, for making it possible for me.

I do not claim to be the Best Elvis Presley of Malaysia, as no one can comes close to the legend himself, who is truly irreplacable. I hope to bring enjoyable live entertainment down Memory Lane by paying tribute to the greatest icon of all time, Mr. Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977).


COMPETITIONS WON :

2002 : Winner of the Light & Easy Search For Elvis Competition - Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur.

2006 : Best Dressed Elvis as chosen by Max Pellicano (Las Vegas Elvis) at 'Elvis to the Max' concert, Sime Darby Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur.

2008 : Winner of Super Talent Search - combined impersonations of Jacky Cheung & Elvis Presley.

No comments: